Makeup placement testing
Placement testing for fall 2017 took place Monday, August 21. If you need to take a placement test and missed it for any reason, there will be makeup testing this week.
If your language has a makeup place/time listed, it’s walk-in; just show up. If only contact info for the placement coordinator is listed, makeup tests are being arranged individually; email that person for an appointment.
Arabic: The Arabic placement has two parts!
- Follow this link to take the online part, preferably before coming to the in-person part.
- For the in-person part, come to any of the times below, all in New West 223:
- Tuesday, August 22, 11 am – 2 pm
- Wednesday, August 23, 11:15 am – 12:15 pm
- Thursday, August 24, 11 am – 2 pm
- If you can’t make it to any of these, email Doria El Kerdany.
Chinese (except returnees from Study Abroad): Thursday, August 24, 5-6:15 pm in New West 208. If you can’t make it, email Lini Ge.
Chinese for Study Abroad returnees only: Wednesday, August 23, 5-6 pm in New West 110. If you can’t make it, email Jia Lin.
Hebrew: email Hanna Sprintzik.
Hindi-Urdu: Wednesday, August 23 at 3:15 in New West 222. If you can’t make it, email John Caldwell.
Japanese: email Katsu Sawamura.
Korean: email Dongsoo Bang.
Persian: email Shahla Adel.
Turkish: Wednesday, August 23, 3:30-4:30 pm at 134 E. Franklin St., room 218. If you can’t make it, email Didem Havlioglu.